Dear Valued Town Dentistry Patients,
As of June 1, 2020, we are performing all dental procedures including routine checkups and cleanings.
Next time we see you, we will be looking a little different. We will be wearing a lot of gear for your safety and our safety. We will be doing as much as we can to take precautions for everyone’s health. Our office will have air purifiers and HEPA filters. Disinfection will be heightened. High speed evacuation in the mouth will be used when possible. We will also use germicidal UV lights as time allows.
There are a few things that we ask of you:
1. If you do not feel well, have a cold, the flu or a fever, please re-schedule your appointment.
2. Please come alone to your appointment, if possible. For children and those who need aid coming to appointments, please come with only one person, if possible.
3. Notify us of your arrival and kindly wait in your car or outside the door until we welcome you in.
4. Please wear a mask when entering the office if you have one available.
5. You will be screened when you enter the office. If we find that you are not well, we will re-schedule your appointment.
6. You will be asked to rinse with mouthwash which will help decrease bacteria and viruses in the oral cavity.
7. You may be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
On a happier note, we are looking forward to seeing you, again! Stay safe!
Dr. Jennifer Chin